Easter is one of the best times to get creative and crafty with the little ones, and the following is a great idea if you’re planning on throwing an Easter party for your child and their buddies.
What you need:
- Empty egg shells
- Cardboard egg holder
- Paint tubes
- Paper and easel
What to do:
- Carefully crack off the top of your egg and empty it out, placing the egg yolk and white in a bowl or container to use later for baking or cooking.
- Wash out the egg shells and carefully place them into the cardboard holder, as intact as possible, ready to be filled with paint.
- Take your paint tube and squeeze paint into the egg shell, right up to the top.
- Place them to one side while you set up the egg-throwing area.
- Prepare an area outside in your garden – this is going to get a little messy! In it, place your paper on your easel.
- Now it's time for the fun to begin! Line up your little guests, hand them a paint-filled egg, and get them to throw the egg at the blank canvas to create an abstract, messy masterpiece!
Images via Pinterest