With rainy days aplenty of late, it’s worth having some easy and fun crafts to hand, to entertain the little ones. This three-ingredient paint recipe is one to keep on file, to return to again and again for various art projects.
What you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of bubble bath
- 5 drops of food colouring
- 1 teaspoon of glitter
What to do:
- It couldn’t be easier – simply mix all of your ingredients together in a container!
- Create a rainbow range of colours by using different food colourings, adding a few less drops for lighter shades (e.g. a diluted red will give you a light pink).
- Apply to paper, or add into water for a fun water colour experiment.
Images via Pinterest