Kids love a craft that they can put to use – which is something they have in common with their mums and dads! This is a lovely, all-natural craft that will make bath-time even more fun.
What you need:
- ½ cup of liquid Castile soap (available in most health shops)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- About 10-20 drops of an essential oil of your choice – e.g.: lavender, lemon
- Glass or plastic jar
What to do:
1. Pour your liquid Castile soap into your jar.
2. Add in the egg white, honey and essential oils.
3. Mix it all up, replace your lid, and store it in the fridge.
4. Give the mixture a shake before adding to your bath, and enjoy.
Images via Pinterest