Blogger Stacey is a 28-year-old mum-of-two and has dreams of becoming a self-employed photographer. Her blog, Mummy M’s Memories, is a place where keeps memories of her small children so that they can look back on in years to come and enjoy it.
But it’s a little more than an online diary, the SAHM has created a blog with useful reviews, parenting tips, travel advice and health and fitness inspiration.
With two kids under five, Stacey is clearly a very busy mum so we were delighted when she took the time to chat to us.
1. What is the most important thing you have learned since becoming a mum?
I've learned that each child is different; both my girls are so different it is hard to believe they are sisters.
2. What's the most ridiculous/hilarious/unbelievable thing your child has done?
My youngest stuck all my sanitary towels on the wall thinking they were stickers...
3. What's the weirdest thing you've said/done as a parent?
I caught vomit in my hands... I'm still not sure why I did but instinct kicked in when I really wished it hadn't!
4. Name one thing you do that helps keep you sane?
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give to other mums?
Trust your instincts. When Sophie was a baby I knew she was unwell but kept being told it was colic. Five months later it turns out she has kidney reflux - trust your instincts and your child.
6. If you had to choose just one thing that you absolutely love about being a mum, what would it be?
The cuddles just before bed; all wrapped up warm under a blanket either in front of a film or reading a book together snuggled up tight.