From inappropriate statements to hilarious creative pronunciations, kids definitely say the funniest things!
With this in mind, we asked MummyPages Mums to share the most hilarious thing their little one had said this month, and here's what they said!
Prepare for a few giggles!
1. Katie: "After talking to my three-year-old on the way to nursery he tells me: "Mum you've been saying words to me all the way down this road, that's enough now."
2. Menna: "My husband was in hospital for two weeks after becoming ill on holiday. Our heating went on the blink and the gas man was back and forth to the house [and] my four-year-old told his teacher: "My Daddy's in hospital but it's ok the Gas Man's moved in."
3. Kerys: "My daughter told her daddy: "Mummy took a man upstairs today..." Yes, it was an estate agent valuing the house, and thankfully my husband was aware!"
4. Jess: "Last night, my son called me up to his room because there was a fly and he was scared of it (he's three). I told him to snuggle down, close his eyes and go to sleep that the fly would go towards his light and it's more scared of him than he was of it. My son's response: "Why? Because he doesn't know my name? Too cute."
5. Klaire: "My son came down the stairs in hysterics because there was a spider on his wall. So I go upstairs to remove the spider, only to find out he'd found a marker pen and drawn a picture of a spider on the wall. Now he's scared to death of going into his room! One way to get out of bedtime!"
6. Jennifer: "In the supermarket, my 18-month-old son started yelling "boobies boobies" at the top of his voice. Took me a while to work out he had spotted the blueberries!"
7. Sarah: "My three-and-a-half-year-old was at his Grandma's the other day, when there was a delivery at the door. [Upon answering the door] my little one says to the delivery man: "Grandma's done a windy pops"!"
8. Jen: "My four-year-old son said the other week, when coming out of school, "it's raining ice cubes". It was actually hailstones, lol - it was hilarious how he came out with it."
9. Jenni: "My son asked me why his cousin Lucy had tonsilettuce!! I've never laughed so much."
10. Helen: "My two-and-a-half-year-old little boy had a week of funnies. In the lounge he said to me: "Mummy, come sit awhile", and walking down the road: "A long day ahead!" (it was a day from hell!). I think I'm raising a 52-year-old!"