Kids definitely say the funniest things on a daily basis - sometimes cringe-worthy, sometimes endearing but always funny.
We asked MummyPages Mums to share the funniest things their kids said this month and this is what they said. Prepare for a few red faces!
1. Lisa Atkinson: "In the middle of a very quite library, my three-year-old daughter suddenly announced: "Mam I have just pumped and it really smells".[sic]
2. Zoe Bailey: "In my local supermarket one of the employees is a dwarf. One day, he was stacking shelves and my daughter, who was five at the time and couldn't have been standing more than a foot away from him, points and yells: 'Look Mommy at this little man! He's sooooo cute! Can we take him home?'... Really didn't know what to say to that."
3. Diana Lamb: "My daughter who is three has a habit of saying, 'Mammy, you are my mammy aren't you', or walking past a strange man and saying out loud,'he's not my daddy is he?' As if I need reminding who we all are!"
4. Lia Dunn: "While breastfeeding my newborn, my two-year-old asked some questions to which she got grown up responses. After she had watched for a bit longer she declared: 'Silly baby you can't eat nipple' - We were in stitches!"
5. Penny McCarthy: "My two-and-a-half-year-old pointed to bird poop on my car windscreen and told me: 'Naughty birds, they should have used the potty!!'"
6. Holly Kay Bestwick: "Yesterday, whilst walking home from school, I stopped to talk to a neighbour when my four-year-old son shouted: 'Come on Mum, I thought you needed a poo'."
7. Kirstin Speirs: "Whilst on a very busy bus, my ten-year-old son, who is autistic, goes up to a rather elderly gentleman, taps him on the hand and says: 'Excuse me sir, are you going to die soon, you're really old'. We exited very quickly after profuse apologies,"
8. Kerrie Wardlaw: "My 14-month-old pulled my top down and said 'boobies' today."
9. Jade McDowell: "My mum and six-year-old daughter were talking about ear piercing and my daughter said she never realised my mum had her ears pierced. She then proceeded to announce loudly in Tesco: 'Nana, I can't believe I never ever saw your hole!!' Awkward!"
10. Jean Shanahan: "My son asked my sister-in-law was she pregnant. When she declared that she was, he then goes: 'Oh that's good, I thought you were just fat.' Cringe!"