While it is true that a sexual relationship with your partner is important to ensure your bond stays strong, friendship is just as vital as well.
From having someone you can eat junk food with to being able to rely on them during tough times, here are ten reasons why you need to be friends with your other half:
1. Helps you trust each other.
2. You will enjoy each other’s company.
3. Gives you a deeper connection that will help you through bad patches and rough times.
4. Ensures you have fun and you aren’t just both focused on the more serious side of life.
5. You will have a more open and sincere connection.
6. You will never feel lonely.
7. You are more likely to support each other.
8. You will be able to hold a conversation about things other than domestic duties and the kids.
9. Sexual attraction can fluctuate over the years but friendship stays strong all the time.
10. Helps you maintain a strong bond.