So, here we go: our best sale picks to keep you super-stylish.
1. This gorgeous black body-con dress is perfect for any occasion. Every woman - pregnant or not - needs that one perfect black dress for heading out in the evenings. I love this dress; a delicate lace fabric, priced at €30. What a great steal!
2. This striped, body-con, ribbed dress is perfect to wear now with ankle boots and a jacket. Then, for spring, pop on a pair of white sneakers, just as the picture shows. At €22, this is another fantastic price!
3. Heading out with the girls? These metallic skinny jeans are just perfect for any smart look; and for €20, you simply can’t go wrong. Team with them an on-trend velvet black top that will work for any stage of pregnancy.
4. This ruched leo dress by Boob is super-versatile and great for nursing, too. The fabric is so soft to touch, and the ruching is a must for any growing tummy. Make sure you go up a size for comfort, as this dress is a small fit. This is now €45, reduced from €79.
5. The Alessandra dress is a beautiful sale item for an upcoming event. This dress will take you through each season, by simply changing the colour of your shoe and clutch.
Colour blocking at its finest, our pretty coral bodice with gentle crossover neckline looks amazing against the rich, red skirt falling to the knee. You’ll adore the colour match - a great contrast for on-trend gold accessories this summer, and such a versatile maternity/ nursing dress for your collection. €100 is a great price for such high quality.
6. Who doesn’t need jeans for their maternity wardrobe? With an over-the-bump style, these are just fabulous; and the rips on the denim is not too much. Seraphine jeans are really nice, but check out their reviews to see the fit and if they are worth purchasing. These are €52, and they also have other styles on sale.
7. This is, for sure, the best steal of all: an occasion dress for €39.33! I wonder do you actually need a bump for this dress? It is a beautiful grey colour, and it drapes perfectly over your bump.
Next month, we will be sharing a sneak-peek at our S/S17 collection from all over the world, giving you inspiration to shop gorgeous colours and styles for the seasons ahead.
We are delighted to be updating our showroom this month - the colours we chose are dusky pink and gold, and so far it's looking beautiful.
Chat next month, and if you have any questions, just ask away - we are here to help you!