It’s back-to-school time, and even the most organised teen needs a helping hand when it comes to getting their bits and bobs together.
The following school locker hack is super-easy to create and will get that stack of notes and reminders in order in no time.
What you will need:
- A roll of magnet strip (you’ll find this in any good arts & crafts shop)
- Clothes pegs
- Scraps of wrapping or wall paper
- Glitter, sequins or gems to decorate
What to do:
- Take your peg, press it down on your paper, and trace the shape with your pencil. Cut it out, and repeat the steps with paper of different colours and designs.
- Glue the paper strips on to the front of the pegs.
- Take a strip of magnet (adhesive-backed is best) and stick it to the other side of the pegs (you may need to secure it in place with some extra glue).
- Once the magnet is firmly secured, decorate to your teen’s taste.
Images via Pinterest.