There are countless hacks for parents of babies and young children, but parenting doesn’t stop being hard just because your little one has grown up. In fact, the older they get the busier you become as you rush around dropping them here, there and everywhere.
To help make your life that little bit easier, here are ten genius hacks that you absolutely need in your life.
1. Put the cereal on a lower shelf
Your little one will want to be able to wake up and get their own breakfast, so put it on a lower shelf to make it easier for them. It’ll also give you an extra few minutes in bed!
2. Put the cereal in a pourable container
The last thing you want is to get up to a kitchen floor covered in corn flakes!
3. Put an L and an R sticker in their shoes
This will help them put their foot in the correct shoe.
4. 'You shall not pass' toilet roll marker
Kids are forever using way too much toilet roll so leave a mark on the wall to indicate how much they should take.
5. Put glue on slippery shoes
If your kid’s shoes have little or no grip put a couple of lines of super glue on the sole to create it.
6. Write their initials on their clothes
This will stop sibling arguments and make putting away the washing a lot easier for you.
7. Pick up glitter with a lint roller
What doesn’t go up the vacuum cleaner can be picked up with a roller.
8. Twist a rubber band around a soap dispenser to stop waste
We all know just how much soap kids waste.
9. Remove crayon with WD-40
But just be careful what you spray it on!
10. Use a black crayon to cover up scratches on shoes
Works a charm!