As we're taking down our cobwebs and binning the jack-o-lanterns, let's take a look at some of the BEST celebrity kid costumes. The stars certainly killed it this year with their costume game.
1. This is one blood-curdling family! Jessica Alba celebrated Halloween with her husband Cash Warren and their daughters Honor and Haven.
2. Why, it's Jessie, Woody, and Buzz! Justin Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel looked so cute with their son, two-year-old Silas.
3. Can I just say, we are very relieved that Ronan and Storm Keating's son Cooper is not dressed as Pennywise.
4. Trick or treating - it's a tale as old as time! Kelly Clarkson's daughter River and son Remy were precious as Belle and the Beast.
5. Winning as the youngest costume wearer on this list. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt dressed up their son Gunner! He is one-month-old today.
6. Reality star Whitney Port's little boy Sonny looks grrrrrrrreat!
7. Yo ho ho and a bunch of yum! Pop singer Pink's daughter Willow and son Jameson had us shaking in our boots with their terrifying Halloween costumes!
8. She's not throwing away her shot (at candy)! Sarah Michelle Gellar and hubby Freddy Prinze Jr.'s 8-year-old daughter Charlotte slayed as Eliza from the hit musical Hamilton.
9. Beauty and the ... cowboy? To be honest, we're still giggling at Jessica Simpson's Willie Nelson get-up, but her daughter Maxwell and son Ace were also looking great.
10. And finally, send out the bat signal! It's tennis champ Serena Williams' little Batgirl Alexis Olympia, here to save the day.
Could they be more adorable?
Which kid's costume is your favourite? Let us know!