If you are looking for an excuse to enjoy a slice of cake on a Monday evening, you need look no further than here.
Being the mum of a toddler is not only hard but it is also pretty chaotic, and if ever you deserved a treat it’s now!
Don't worry if you can't think of anything, we've got you covered!
1. Because you’ve handled at least three tantrums already
They don’t call them the ‘terrible twos’ for nothing, and considering you’ve handled three tantrums like a pro already you totally deserve it!
2. Because it’s Monday
And you’ve spent the whole weekend cleaning up poop and vomit while trying to get the chores done and spend quality time with your little one.
3. Because your tot drew all over the new wallpaper
You turned your back for two minutes. Two minutes!
4. Because you’re currently toilet training
You totally deserve two slices for just that!
5. Because it's been calling you for a week now
Every time you pass it in the store it softly whispers your name - you're starting to feel bad you haven't answered it yet!
6. Your little one let the dog lick their cup
Unfortunately, they put it in their mouth before you could get to them...
7. You’re sure your toddler ate something gooey from the garden
And the stress of not knowing if they did is enough to indulge in at least one giant bite.
8. It’s raining outside
You’ve been cooped up for hours and your tot now has cabin fever.
9. You’ve cleaned up the playroom
And didn’t break down in tears once.
10. You got your kids to bed without anyone crying
And while we said a slice, you can always go for the entire cake - we don't judge here!