We love our toddlers to the moon and back, but, boy, can they really get on our wick sometimes!
Whether it’s by unintentionally embarrassing us or going out of their way to cause a fuss, our tots really do know how to annoy us...
And before you start giving out, have a read through these all too familiar situations:
1. Picking their nose in front of company
And usually the type of company that frowns upon these normal childhood activities (we’re looking at you, mother-in-law...)
As soon as someone picks up their toy they’ll go into a meltdown, even though they had no intention of playing with it.
You are delighted that they are comfortable enough to strip down, but you just wish they would wait until they got home...
4. Need to go to the toilet just as you arrive at the cash register
And then you’re left trying to figure out where to hide the trolley so you don’t have to start all over again.
5. Not eating the food they cried for
You're going for third time lucky...
6. Holding their body straight so you can’t dress them
And how they do it is something you'll never know!
7. Having a tantrum in the middle of a really quiet bus trip
It's never when everyone else is being really loud...
It doesn’t matter what it’s about, whining in general is enough to set you over the edge.
9. Call you over and over again
Usually because they like the sound of their own voice!
10. Demand the same bedtime story every night
"But you already know what happened to Bunny..."