Being a mum is hard work, especially when your kids are not quite teenagers but no longer babies, and anything that makes life that little bit easier is always going to be welcomed with open arms!
Considering they are that little bit older now, some of these hacks require the child's involvement - which makes them even better!
1. Use an ice cube tray for their hair clips
How many times have you gone looking for a bobbin or clip only to find NONE anywhere? Save yourself the hassle by using an ice cube tray to store them – now you just have to remember to use it!
2. Create a morning checklist that they tick off
This will stop you having to repeat yourself over and over again. Every. Single. Morning.
3. Separate outfits by days of the week and store them in vacuum packs
This way you’ll avoid any morning tantrums when your child starts looking for certain outfits – and you’ll know if they have tampered with it!
4. Put their dressing gown over their clothes
This will (hopefully) avoid any porridge or toothpaste landing on their jumper...
5. Make a bracelet with your mobile number on it
Kids tend to wander off and in times of stress they are likely to forget your mobile number that they've have skillfully learned. Stop this by using their many (many!) beads to create a bracelet with your number on it.
6. Put a line below the toilet paper so they know how much to use
Kids tend to keep unravelling and unravelling the loo roll just for the laugh.
7. Keep sliced apples fresh by holding them together with an elastic band
This way they won't turn brown and end up squashed at the bottom of your little one's bag.
8. Put key rings on your kids' schoolbags so they don't get mixed up
How many times have your kids ended up in class with their sibling's bag?!
images via Pinterest