When it comes to parenting (or life really), Mum always knows best!
However, as soon as you become a mum yourself, there are definitely a few things that your own mother used to do while you were growing up that you would NEVER do!
With this in mind, we asked our readers to share the one thing they would never do to their kids that was done to them... And here's what they said:
1. Natasha Shannon: "Arrive at school, notice their face is dirty and wet your fingers to clean it...I hated when my mom did that to me!"
2. Monica King: "Make my children wear wellies to school if it was a wet day or cut their hair..."
3. Emily Holmes: "Cutting my children's hair... I must have spent half of my childhood with a dodgy bob and a wonky fringe courtesy of my mother!"
4. Jules Cullen: "Leaving me to cry as a newborn and going into another room to put the Hoover on so she couldn't hear (done in the 70's as per GP suggestion!)"
5. Bethany Gatley: "Licking my finger to get food or dirt off of my child's face! Gross on so many levels."
6. Rachel Lewis: "Spitting on a tissue and wiping my face - were baby wipes not around in the 90s?!"
7. Karen Stewart: "I would never brush my girls hair the way my mum used to brush mine. Not even a tangle brush either."
8. Martina Kulkana Fofana: "Eating someone else's leftover food...."