Kids love a game or activity that involves something gooey and squishy; and when it produces minimal mess, it’s equally pleasing for us, as parents! This DIY flubber is not only easy to make, but it will keep your little ones entertained no end.
What you will need:
- ¾ cup cold water
- ½ cup hot water
- I cup washable liquid glue
- I teaspoon borax powder
- Food colouring
- 2 bowls
What to do:
- Mix cold water, glue and food colouring in one bowl.
- In the second bowl, mix together the hot water and borax until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Slowly add the glue mixture to the borax mixture.
- Mix well, then pour off the excess water.
Images via Pinterest