The summer holidays – and the good weather – are almost upon us, which means one thing: we’re officially entering bubble season! This quick and easy tip is guaranteed to take your bubble game up to the next level.
What you will need:
- A large basin/ paddling pool
- Washing soda/ washing-up liquid
What you need to do:
- Fill your basin or paddling pool with water, then add a generous amount of washing-up liquid to make your bubbles.
- Mix up various different watercolours with water, to turn them into liquid. A good tip is to pour the individual paints into spray bottles – that way, the kids will be able to divide up the coloured bubbles into clearer sections and layer them into rainbow shades.
- Simply spray the liquid watercolours into the bubbles, and have fun!
Images via Pinterest