Neutrient announces the launch of its new curcumin supplement, a natural and effective way to support overall health and well-being. The newest product from award-winning practitioner brand Neutrient, which focusses on superior nutrient absorption is Curcumin+. Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant found in the spice turmeric and has been studied extensively for its numerous health benefits.
Curcumin has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which help reduce inflammation and joint pain. It also has potential benefits for heart health and brain function.
- Has Theracurmin® which is 27 times more absorbable than regular curcumin
- Is BioPerine free
- Is Soluble and readily absorbable
- Has Casperome® which is absorbed 3 times more efficiently and faster
This innovative new formula combines highly absorbable Theracurmin®, a patented and clinically researched form of curcumin, the active phytonutrient found in turmeric, with Casperome® a patented boswellia extract containing a full spectrum of boswellic acids coated in phospholipids for superior absorption.
Both ingredients support joint health and flexibility, making these botanicals essential for helping maintain mobility and movement. As with all Neutrient products, superior absorption of the nutrients is key in this formula. Curcumin+ is 27 times more bioavailable than ordinary Curcumin due to the carefully selected botanicals.
Curcumin+ provides key support:
- for movement, flexibility and mobility
- during times of joint pain or inflammation
- during recuperation and recovery from illness or injury
- after a period of food or alcohol over-indulgence
- alongside a cleansing or elimination diet
Where to buy?
About Curcumin is vegan and gluten, dairy and GMO free and is available now on the Neutrient website and through select retailers. For more information, please visit www.abundanceandhealth.co.uk.
Curcumin+ has an RRP of €46.78 for 60 capsules. One capsule provides 60mg of curcumin.