Whether you’ll be donning your country's team jersey or you'll be hibernating for the next four weeks, there is no denying the fact that Euro 2016 has started.
Yes, from now until July 10th, football will be taking over the telly and every topic of conversation whether on the bus or at the school gate, and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Now that the highly-anticipated Euros have begun, you might want to brace yourself for the following nine things that are BOUND to happen in households across the country:
1. Dealing with sibling squabbles as brothers and sisters fight over who’ll win or lose
Why can't they just agree on SOMETHING?!
2. You’ll mop up tears from kids whose team are knocked out in the group stage
And dish out the ice cream to stop the sibling rows that you have just ended from starting again.
3. Your sitting room will smell of feet and crisps
No matter how much air freshener you spray...
4. Football will be the only topic of conversation at the dinner table
We. Can't. Deal.
5. You’ll lose something in the work sweep stakes
Either your sanity or your money...
6. You’ll spend half your day Googling players so you’ll know who your partner is talking about
Just WHO is Mario Gotze?!
7. Your soap days are well and truly over until July 10th
No more Coronation Street, Emmerdale or EastEnders for a few weeks.
8. You’ll go grocery shopping when the games are on
There will be NO ONE there!
9. You’ll fight with the kids about NOT hanging a flag out their bedroom window
WHAT would the neighbours think?!