We place cookies onto your computer to help make this website better. Without them, this site would not function correctly or be able to collect information to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site, we'll assume you're OK with this. Read more about our Privacy & Cookies.
About this author
Clare is a newish mother to Jack, and blogs about the trials, tribulations and hilarity of being a parent. After 8 years in San Francisco, she has recently returned to Ireland to live closer to her mammy.
Articles by this author
- "The most important thing I've learnt as a first time mum"
- C-section recovery: One mum's top tips
- "Goodbye American Dream - Why we're returning home to Ireland"
- 'Tayto and Pennys: What I miss most about living away from Ireland!'
- 'How I coped with my diagnosis of Gestational Diabetes'
- "Stop commenting on my baby's size! To me, he's perfect"
- My breastfeeding struggle: 'I was convinced that he was starving and that it was all my fault'
- 'From the corporate world to SAHM - my decision to stay at home'
- Starting family traditions: How to make baby's first Christmas MAGICAL
- Tips for nursing your baby through a cold
- 'I hope I can pass on the lessons I’ve learned': Reflecting on my first year as a mum