About this author
Clare is a newish mother to Jack, and blogs about the trials, tribulations and hilarity of being a parent. After 8 years in San Francisco, she has recently returned to Ireland to live closer to her mammy.
Articles by this author
- "The most important thing I've learnt as a first time mum"
- C-section recovery: One mum's top tips
- "Goodbye American Dream - Why we're returning home to Ireland"
- 'Tayto and Pennys: What I miss most about living away from Ireland!'
- 'How I coped with my diagnosis of Gestational Diabetes'
- "Stop commenting on my baby's size! To me, he's perfect"
- My breastfeeding struggle: 'I was convinced that he was starving and that it was all my fault'
- 'From the corporate world to SAHM - my decision to stay at home'
- Starting family traditions: How to make baby's first Christmas MAGICAL