The school year is drawing to a close, and our kiddos must bid a warm farewell to the teachers who have supported them and cared for them al year.
It is somewhat of a tradition that when the semester ends, before we all head off on summer adventures, you give your child's teacher a parting gift.
Now many of you will probably pool with other parents, aiming to get the wonderful teacher a larger gift or a voucher.
However, if you want to go out on your own, and by a smaller and more personal present - you have come to the right place.
We have done a little round up of some of the loveliest gift ideas out there:
1. A special ornament, Gifts.ie.
2. Silver bookmark, Newbridge Silverware.
3. Some delcious sweets, The Great Gift Company.
4. Personalised mug, Not On The High Street.
5. A handy lunch bag, Asos.
6. Personalised notepads, Shutterfly.
7. A trio of ales, Not On The High Street.
8. This cactus pen holder, Asos.