- Cut the cardboard into a house shape (triangle on top of a square). From the topmost point of the ‘roof’, cut halfway down into the cardboard.
- Using this as a template, cut another piece of cardboard into the same shape. This time cut halfway up along the centre of the house shape from the bottom.
- You should now be able to slot the two pieces together into the shape of a cross, giving you four rooms in your dollhouse.
- Take the pieces apart and using the patterned paper and paste, wallpaper the walls. Decorate the walls in any other way you want.
- Reassemble the dollhouse and fill your rooms with dolls and furniture.
- Toilet rolls make good dining tables - cut them in half and add a circle of cardboard on top.
- Matchboxes can be used as wardrobes, drawers and beds.
- Egg carton cups can be used for seats or a couch
- Mini cupcake cases can be used as lampshades. Place on top of a lollipop stick and secure with Blu Tack.