- Pick the movie and the time you want to watch it.
- Make ticket stubs out of paper and distribute them to everyone watching the movie.
- Pull the curtains and dim the lights. If you have a lot of children over to watch the movie, put cushions on the floor to create more seats.
- Have someone on the door to collect the ticket stubs and have an usher ready to show everyone to their seats. You can even have someone ‘selling’ popcorn and sweets.
- When everyone is seated, turn off the lights and start the movie.