- Stack two of the boxes on top of the other two boxes so you can see how your clubhouse will look.
- Cut doorways into each box, depending on their position in the finished product.
- Cut a hole in the top of one box and a corresponding hole in the bottom of the box being placed on top of it. Attach some string to create a way down from the upper rooms.
- Wallpaper the walls of the rooms using paste and patterned paper.
- Reassemble the clubhouse and secure with tape. Children can add paper leaves to the outside to create the outdoor effect.
Fill with toy furniture or whatever else your clubhouse needs.