Serums are said to reduce wrinkles and fine lines that come with aging. They are a relatively new addition to our health and beauty regimes and can be costly. So, to take the stress out of choosing one, we’ve compiled a list of our favourites.
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum
- A lightweight lotion
- Minimises the appearance of enlarged pores over time
- Can be used on areas with large pores, with or without makeup
- For day or night use
Optimum Swiss Apple Overnight Skin Renewal Serum
- Utilises vitality of Swiss apple cells to protect and enhance the performance of the skin's cells for smooth, radiant and younger-looking skin.
- works while you sleep, when the skin is most receptive to repair
- Leaves skin feeling intensely moisturised and regenerated in the morning
Caudalie Anti-Aging Serum for Eyes and Lips
- Makes skin appear firmer
- Noticeably diminishes wrinkles
- Immediately tightens eyelids and firms the eye and lip contours
- Diminishes chronic puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles
No7 Protect and Perfect Beauty Serum
- Contains protecting and renewing ingredients to reduce the appearance of pores
- Reduces lines and wrinkles in four weeks
- Enlivens complexions
- Contains a unique antioxidant complex that helps protect against damaging free radicals
- Light, non-greasy and fragrance free
Origins White Tea Skin Guardian Serum
- Origins has uncovered a key to longer-lasting look of youth, health and vitality - utopias own Silver Tip White Tea.
- It helps banish youth offenders.
Soap and Glory Make Yourself Super Rejuvenating Face Serum
- Collagen-stimulating and fine line eliminator
- Contains a maize-derived proven wrinkle decreaser
- Protects and hydrates skin
- Contains ginseng and shea butter to soften and smooth
- Results show smoother, healthier, firmer and younger looking skin
- Most users see results after three consecutive nights of application.