Children's glasses are subjected to a lot of 'wear and tear'.
Follow these simple steps to help prolong the life of your child’s glasses:
- Encourage your child to always take off their glasses with both hands to stop bending them out of shape.
- Make sure your child knows to always put glasses 'lens down' on surfaces, as they may scratch.
- Get your child into the habit of keeping their glasses in a case when they are not being worn.
- Clean glasses daily with a glasses cloth for clearer vision.
- Ensure that you buy durable, ‘kid-friendly’ frames.
It’s also a good idea to keep a back up pair of glasses just in case!