For some women, pregnancy is a tough, enduring and overwhelming nine months, and they can find themselves willing Baby to hurry up.
However, when all is said and done and you have your bundle in your arms, you can find yourself reminiscing over the aspects of pregnancy that you did love.
We asked MummyPages mums to share one aspect of their pregnancy that they miss now, and this is what they said:
1. Gemma McGowan: “I miss him moving; I used to love seeing his little body shifting from one side of my tummy to the other. He is 11 weeks old now.”
2. Tracey Collins: “I definitely miss the kicks my little lady gave me, and the way my tummy moved when she had the hiccups!”
3. Carmel Wall: “I miss that you needed absolutely no excuse to go to bed in the daytime!”
4. Nicola Cassidy: “This might sound vain, but I loved putting on a tight stretchy dress that showed off the bump. Showing off the post-baby tummy doesn't have quite the same feel (or look!) to it!”
5. Laura Ryan: “I miss having her all to myself. Just me and her every second of every day!”
6. Sammie Bell: “I miss the excitement of being pregnant and showing off my bump. I had an amazing pregnancy loved every minute of it, and I genuinely do miss just being pregnant.”
7. Sarah Thomson: “I just miss being pregnant... I waited 14 years for my miracle so I was in a daze for most of the time, not quite believing it was happening.”
8. Fiona O'Connor: “You didn't have to breathe in all the time - just let it all hang out! Oh and the kicks were the best!”
9. Rachel Walsh: “I miss being able to sleep whenever I am tired (which is all the time!)”
10. Shelley Roberts: “I miss having a great big bump to stroke. I loved being pregnant both times. We don't want any more babies but I'd be pregnant forever if I could!”
11. Miranda Byatt: “I miss my bump!”
12. Michelle Redmond: “[My] favourite [part were the] movements. [My] second favourite was not having a period for nine months!”