Being pregnant at Christmas may seem like a bit of a drag as you watch family and friends indulge in the wine and cheese while you sit back with your tea and mince pie.
However, expecting during the festive season is actually pretty amazing and you'll get away with A LOT of things that no one else can!
How many can you relate to?
1. Getting someone else to do the shopping
While you sit back with your feet up - bliss!
2. Asking for a foot rub
If you had to brave the shops at least you can demand your feet get a little TLC!
3. Watch someone else untangle the lights
Oh the joys of not having to deal with that frustration!
4. Eating for two...
You totally have an excuse to keep the giant box of chocolates all to yourself.
5. Not worrying about putting on a little holiday weight
Why is it such a big thing anyway?
6. Being the sober one
Christmas without a glass of wine is actually a pretty magical way to spend the day.
7. Accepting seats from strangers on the bus
Everyone’s a little nicer during the festive season.
8. Not having to do the heavy lifting
Someone else is going to have to get the tree down from the attic.
9. Not having to stress about what to wear
Your bump will be the focus of attention, not the colour of your dress!
10. Actually saving money
Nights out will consist of water and tea... no more waking up and being afraid to check your bank account - amazing!
11. Constantly saying how magical Christmas is
Sure, you can totally relate to Mary!
12. Not hosting this year
You couldn’t possibly stand in front of the oven all day long – your poor feet.
13. Stretchy waistbands
And not the subtle kind either - oh the comfort!
14. Making your excuses for certain events
You know the ones we’re talking about...
15. Eating the Brussels sprouts
Blame the nausea, you know you want to!