The world of fashion is changing. With the textiles industry named as the second-largest polluter of water (only behind the oil industry), times are progressing when it comes to ethical, eco-friendly clothing.
The new ASOS 'Responsible Edit' function aims to offer a simplistic way to find the most sustainable clothing options on the retailer's website, and they haven't left out maternity wear.
From outfits made out of recycled materials and sustainable separates to ethical skincare and cosmetic products; the 'Responsible Edit' is the place for mums-to-be to find gorgeous outfits.
1. ASOS DESIGN Maternity shirred waist maxi skirt
2. ASOS DESIGN Maternity cami button through midi linen sundress
3. ASOS DESIGN Maternity denim smock dress with frill in white
4. ASOS DESIGN Maternity broderie pephem maxi dress with wooden belt
5. ASOS DESIGN Maternity button through smock maxi dress in stripe
6. Peek & Beau Eco Exclusive Maternity belted scallop swimsuit in cinnamon spot
7. ASOS DESIGN Maternity linen wrap mini sundress with wooden rings in mono gingham
8. Weekday wrap front geometric roman print dress
9. ASOS DESIGN Maternity knot front button through maxi dress
10. ASOS DESIGN Maternity cotton mini shirt dress with tie belt in polka dot
Happy shopping, mums-to-be. These sustainable options are the perfect choice for eco-friendly fashion lovers.
Feature image: ASOS