Olive oil/coconut oil
2 large onions, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
Thumb-sized piece of ginger, minced or grated
4 fillets of fish, diced
Coconut milk 400ml
1 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp curry powder
Salt & pepper (to taste; no salt for baby)
1 cup of cooked rice to serve
Dairy, Fish, Vegetables, Rice, Spice, Garlic
Dinner, Babyfood, Batch Cooking
- Suitable for your weaning baby from 4months+, blended without the rice.
- Serve as a finger food from 6 months+ with a carbohydrate such as rice or pitta bread.
- 4months: not suitable
- 6-7months: blend to a smooth purée with no lumps. Serve in a 2oz pot.
- 7-8months: blended to a thicker consistency with more texture. Serve in a 3oz pot.
- 8-9months: minced and mashed with soft lumps and fish flaked on top. Serve in a 4oz pot.
- 9-12months: minced and finely chopped with lumps and flaked fish. Serve in a 6oz pot.
- 12months+: serve whole with fish flaked on top like the rest of the family.