Mediterranean Baked Cod
*Although it contains less bones, it is still essential to thoroughly check the fish for bones.
4 tomatoes, halved
2 red peppers, chopped into chunks
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
175g skinless, boneless cod fillet
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 handful of basil leaves
Fruit, Fish, Vegetables, Oil, Herbs
Dinner, Family Dinners, Babyfood
- 4 months: Not Suitable due to texture.
- 6-7 months: Blend the flaked fish with vegetables to a smooth purée with no lumps. Serve in a 2oz pot, and offer a finger food for dipping.
- 7-8months: Serve the sauce blended to a thicker consistency, with more texture. Flake the cod over the top of the sauce. Serve in a 3oz pot.
- 8-9months: Serve the thicker sauce with the fish flaked on top, in a 4oz pot.
- 9-12months: Serve the sauce with lumps, with the fish flaked on top, in a 6oz pot.
- 12months+: Serve with fish flaked on top, like the rest of the family.