Cynthia Watson decided to sit down for a cup of her special methamphetamine tea while staying with her daughter and relatives. However, when her two-year-old granddaughter picked it up without her noticing, things went very badly.
 
While no one had realised with the little girl had ingested, her mum started to get concerned when she wouldn't fall asleep, was talking rapidly, scratching, and couldn't sit still. She called the police who then took the girl to hospital where it was revealed that she had meth in her system.
 
When it was found out that Watson had made the tea, she was charged with felony child endangerment and possession of methamphetamine.
 
Thankfully, because of her mum’s quick thinking, the little girl is doing fine.
 

Latest

Trending

Hello Mama!
Help us help you by allowing us and our partners to remember your device as having browsed MummyPages and serve you better content and ads

We're on a mission to help our mums and their families thrive by informing, connecting and entertaining.

Join us in our mission by consenting to the use of cookies and IP address recognition by us and our partners to serve you content (including ads) best suited to your interests, both here and around the web.

We promise never to share any other information that may be deemed personal unless you explicitly tell us it's ok.

If you want more info, see our privacy policy.