Ever feel like you have a teenager in your home, despite your child being just three-years-old? Don't worry because you are not alone - welcome to the threenager years...
It'll be tough from here on out, Mums!
Not sure if your toddler is one just yet? Have a read of the following ten things and if you can relate to just one you'll be embraced into the club with open arms:
1. They answer back
And with an attitude that would knock you sideways - "What happened to my sweet baby?!"
2. They slam the doors
Just for the sake of it it seems...
3. They'd prefer to hang with the new kids at the playground than you
You simply aren't cool enough for them anymore!
4. They change their outfit at least twice a day
"BUT MY TOP IS ITCHING MY SKIN, MUM!"
5. And leave their discarded clothes on the floor
Usually in the middle of the living room because they know if they leave the room Dad will take the TV remote...
6. They refuse to do their chores
"But I'm tired, Mama"
7. They want EVERYTHING everyone else has
Even if they have no idea what IT actually is...
8. They have no patience, AT ALL
Dinner needs to be on the table when THEY’RE hungry, and not a moment after.
9. They can do EVERYTHING on their own
They last thing they want is you offering a little help...
10. They’re sassy
They can bring it on so hard you’ll be left wondering: “What just happened?”