The buggy is a GREAT invention don't get us wrong. Without it we would have been stuck indoors until our little ones could finally walk or until we had built up enough strength to carry them in their car seat.
However, when the time finally does come to saying "see ya later" to the stroller, there are a few things about it that we definitely WON'T miss...
1. Having to lift it in and out of the car, Every. Single. Time.
Oh the pain of it all!
2. Basically dismantling the device so that it FITS in the boot of the car...
All wheels have to come off before you can even think about squeezing it in.
3. Having to wipe off really stinky dog poo off the wheels
And you NEVER know where you rolled over it.
4. Pushing the buggy while holding your child in your arms
Because they refuse to sit in it...
5. The fact that it ALWAYS falls over even if you only put your handbag on the handle bars
Every. Single. Time.
6. Buying replacement rain covers ‘cause you keep ripping them
Usually because you’re in a hurry trying to get it on.
7. Trying to get your stroppy toddler to sit in it
Stiff, outstretched arms and legs and straps never make a good combination.
8. Having to squeeze your big buggy through very small doors
You’ve avoided so many coffee shops because of this...