Three months of trying to keep the children busy, happy and active.
The summer holidays may loom large but in our experience, there is nothing that occupies your child more than sitting down to do some crafts. Luckily, making masks like these require very little effort from parents which means you can have fun sticking and colouring to your heart's content along with your child.
These printable masks are easy to make and most of all, great fun.
You will need a reliable printer, some brightly coloured paper, ribbon, a scissors and buckets of imagination.
We are in LOVE with this super mask from craft extraordinaire, Suzie Attaway from Paperchase, who made up these magical unicorn masks with a twist.
What you will need:
Bright coloured paper
Some white card
Curling ribbon and double sided tape
Heart and star stickers
What to do:
1. Print out the template here
2. Glue a sheet of coloured paper to a sheet of white card with a glue stick.
3. Print the mask template onto paper and cut out with scissors.
4. Decorate with the ribbon and glitter
5. Cut out the eyebrow and ear shapes with different coloured paper and stick on the hearts and stars.
6. Cut strips of tissue paper and stick on the side of the mask, glue on the straw as the holder and allow to dry.
And there you have your magical printable unicorn masks that are perfect for a rainy day AND lovely to craft sitting in the sun.