With their tiny hands, cute button nose and sweet little voice, there is no denying that toddlers are the cutest things ever.
Walking around, learning, looking and taking it all in, these tiny little people (who can throw a whopper tantrum) have captured our hearts for ever more.
If you are lucky to have a tot at home, you are bound to agree with these ten things they always do that we CANNOT get enough of.
1. When they waddle
Wth their trendy trousers, cute little shoes and giant nappy, it can be a struggle not to whip them up and squeeze them tight!
2. The fact they find amazement in everything
"Mama, look at that blue booterfly... "
3. They way they say "Mama"
4. Their cuddles
Head on your shoulder, arms around your neck - pure bliss.
5. When they hide in the most obvious places
Usually behind their hands or the side of the chair - peeping out when they hear you coming.
6. The way they hold their spoon
We’re not surprised food ends up all over their face...
7. When they sleep (not just for the peace and quiet)
So innocent looking and peaceful, we can’t help but stand and stare at them.
8. When they dance
Waddle, waddle, bum shake.
9. When they wear your stuff
Heels, hats, sunglasses... anything oversized is too adorable to take.
10. When they shower us with kisses
This is one you NEED to embrace - soon they will be too embarrassed to be anywhere near us...
11. The look in their eye when they see you coming