Treatments & Healthcare
- Do vaccinations put my child at higher risk of asthma?
- Do vaccine sensitivities run in families?
- Do vaccines really work?
- How can I protect my child against meningitis and HIB?
- How can I protect my child from German measles?
- How can I tell if my child is having a bad reaction to a vaccine?
- How can polio be prevented?
- How do I prepare my child for his first injection?
- Is it true that a vaccine can cause the disease it was meant to protect against?
- Is it true that children shouldn't be given vaccinations while they are sick?
- Is safety testing for vaccines rigorous enough?
- MMR and autism: is there really a link?
- Rash from MMR vaccine: Could my child have measles?
- Should I have my child vaccinated against mumps?
- Vaccination and diabetes: is there really a link?
- Vaccines: if no one gets the diseases any more, why do them?
- What do I need to know about the Hepatitis B vaccination?
- What is pertussis, and why does my child need to be vaccinated against it?
- What is pneumococcal disease, and how can it be prevented?
- What is TB, and how can it be prevented?
- What is tetanus, and how can I protect my child from it?
- What should I know about Diphtheria and the vaccination for it?
- What should I know about the measles or MMR vaccination?
Drug & Remedies
- Can dairy products increase congestion?
- Can I give adult medicine to my preschooler?
- Children's cough and cold medicine: what is appropriate at what age?
- Diarrhoea and dehydration: is it ok to give sugary drinks?
- Do antibiotics work as a treatment for all illnesses?
- How can I childproof my bathroom?
- How can I get my child to take medicine that he refuses to swallow?
- How can I get my toddler to take medicine that he just does not want to?
- How can I teach my child to swallow a pill?
- Medication and kids: how do I ensure I'm doing it right?
- OTC cough medicine: is it safe?
- Pain remedies: is it safe to switch back and forth between ibuprofen and paracetamol?
- Should I give my child a sponge bath or a drawn bath to lower her temperature?
- What do the results of animal testing mean for humans?
- What should I do if my child gets sick after I give her antibiotics?
- What's the difference between a vaporiser and a humidifier?
- What's the difference between an expectorant and a cough suppressant?
- What's the difference between paracetamol and ibuprofen?
- When can I give my child aspirin, or medicine that contains aspirin?
- When can I start giving my child chewable medicine?