Accident Zone

View all
How should I treat my child's black eye?
As soon as your G.P. has ruled out any damage to the eye itself you can apply an ice pack to the affected area.
What should I do if my child gets an electric shock?
If your child receives an electric shock, the result can be minor or extremely damaging.
What should I do if my child gets burned?
A child’s skin is thinner and more sensitive than that of an adult so a burn can be more...
How should you treat sun poisoning?
There are a number of steps you can take if your child suffers this ailment.
See other questions and answers

Preschoolers Tools

All tools
Car Seat Guide All you need to know when buying a car seat
Fun and imaginative play ideas for you and your...
Emergency information For some peace of mind, keep these numbers handy

Recently Added Questions

View all

Latest Articles

View all

Featured Partners

The Four Star Bloomfield House Hotel, Leisure Club...
Read More
Déanta in Éirinn - Sheology
About MummyPages
The information contained on MummyPages is not a substitute for examination, diagnosis or treatment by a qualified medical professional. If in doubt, always consult your doctor.