A mother who had her finger bitten off by a foster dog in her care had no means to ring the paramedics.
 
Luckily, her two-year-old is a bit techy when it comes to using FaceTime, so he used his know-how to call for help.
 
 
 

Latest

Trending

Hello Mama!
Help us help you by allowing us and our partners to remember your device as having browsed MummyPages and serve you better content and ads

We're on a mission to help our mums and their families thrive by informing, connecting and entertaining.

Join us in our mission by consenting to the use of cookies and IP address recognition by us and our partners to serve you content (including ads) best suited to your interests, both here and around the web.

We promise never to share any other information that may be deemed personal unless you explicitly tell us it's ok.

If you want more info, see our privacy policy.