• A bird will sit on their eggs so that they stay warm.
• A mole digs with their big front teeth.
• Birds like to sit high up in trees or on poles so that they can look for things to eat.
• A dog and cat cleans their fur by licking.
• When a dog licks you, he is giving you a kiss.
• A cat will purr when it is happy.
• Butterflies taste their food with their feet.
• Chickens lay the eggs that we eat.
• A horse can go to sleep standing up or lying down.
• Turtles do not have teeth.
• A rooster is a daddy chicken and a hen is a mommy chicken.
• When you go to sleep at night, your body grows.
• Your eyeballs are actually round balls.
• A belly button is how a baby is connected to the mommy before being born.
• The teeth that you are getting now will fall out so that bigger grown-up teeth can grow in.
• If you stay in the bath for too long, you will have wrinkles on your fingers and toes. After you get dry, the wrinkles will go away.
• Carrots and potatoes grow under the ground.
• Cows make the milk we drink.
• An apple will float in the water.
• Cheese comes from cow milk.
• Chocolate is made from a bean that is found in trees.