- A boiled egg with wholemeal toast soldiers
- A small yogurt and some raisins
- Soft vegetable sticks with yogurt dip
- Chopped fruits such as banana or apple
- Cheese and seedless grapes
- Half a bagel and hummus
- A small wholemeal scone with butter
- Beans and wholemeal toast
- Unsalted rice cakes or plain biscuit
- Vegetable soup
- Mini pitta pocket with tinned tuna
- Hummus and wholegrain crackers
What are some healthy snack suggestions for my toddler?
Trending and Sponsored
More Stories You’ll Love
We're on a mission to help our mums and their families thrive by informing, connecting and entertaining.
We promise never to share any other information that may be deemed personal unless you explicitly tell us it's ok.