- In a bad mood/grumpy
- If they are being scolded
- If they are being force-fed when they have had enough to eat
- Too full from drinks they had throughout the day
- Feeling upset, lonely, or anxious (for example if they are away from home)
- Anaemic – as low iron levels can decrease your little one’s appetite
Fussy eaters: Why do some toddlers refuse to eat?
Trending and Sponsored
More Stories You’ll Love
We're on a mission to help our mums and their families thrive by informing, connecting and entertaining.
We promise never to share any other information that may be deemed personal unless you explicitly tell us it's ok.